- Original Visa
- Original Passport
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook / Cancelled Cheque
FEES: 12000 INR (Twelve thousand Rupees only - inclusive of all taxes)
Mode of Payment
- By Cash or
- By DD (Demand Draft) drawn from Nationalized or Private Bank only, favoring "Khadamat Integrated Solutions Private Limited" Payable in Mumbai.
- Monday to Friday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays). Refer to website for regular Announcements.
Online Registration Process:
Applicant has to take prior online appointment from www.khadamat.in before coming for registration at Khadamat. Applicant has to carry the print out of online application, along with Original Visa, Passport, Aadhaar card and bank details at the time of registration.
Collection of Result:
- Result will be ready within 2-3 working days if all your tests are clear.
- An SMS will be sent by Khadamat as a confirmation when the result is ready.
- In case of UNFIT results, Khadamat will retain and handover the original visa to the Kuwait Embassy in Delhi along with test results.
- Children below 12 years of age are not eligible for health test
- Pregnant woman holding Work/Study visa is considered UNFIT and is advised not to do the medical test.
- Pregnant woman holding family visa is eligible to do the medical test except for X-Ray which will be done in Kuwait after delivery.
- Applicants are strictly informed not to pay any additional fees at medical center.
- Fasting is not required for the Medical tests.
- Full Refund of Service Fee will be processed in case of UNFIT.
- Medical certificate will be issued, Post clearance of DD or Bankers Cheque Instruments.
- Children below 12 years of age are not eligible for Medical screening.
- Do not entertain any brokers or agents asking for any processing fee other than what you will pay directly to us. We do not charge any other fees or any brokerage